I accept any pronoun spoken with kindness.
I am a registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (#119797), working under the supervision of Kylie Kellas, MS, LMFT (#25112)
I have always been a quiet person and initially chose a career path in technology that seemed to fit my introverted nature well. While this was fulfilling in many ways, I gradually discovered that my introversion was not a deficit that needed to be hidden behind a computer screen, but my superpower that made those I interacted with feel seen and understood.
I also discovered the magic of vulnerability and disclosure in groups as I sought help for the challenges I encountered on my road through life. While I appreciated receiving support, even more uplifting was watching the healing process in action for others. It became clear that I was called to be a therapist.
I believe the therapy room is a sacred place where the chaos of making it through each day is replaced during our time together by a feeling of safety and calmness. Where you can take a chance that you might fall apart by going there, knowing that at your side is a compassionate witness to your story.
I work through a trauma-informed lens. I believe you are a survivor and honor all those parts of you that helped get you through to today.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone / Text: (949) 229-1149
- Online Scheduling: https://kyliekellas.clientsecure.me
Counseling with Kylie
17752 Skypark Circle, Suite 210
Irvine, CA 92614
Fees and Payment Options
Standard fees are:
- Initial consultation for new clients: Free
- 50-minute session for individuals: $120
- 75-minute session for a family or couple: $180
- 50-minute session for a family or couple: $150
- Cigna insurance
- Credit card
- If you have insurance other than Cigna, we provide a Superbill you can submit for reimbursement.